Trek Madone 9 Frameset H2 - Size: 56 - black/white + 40cm HandlebarThe all-new Madone sets new standards in terms of racing performance
IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics
Every detail has been optimized for ultimate integration and maximum speed
- Trek's engineers have developed a technology that ensures that the seat tube is decoupled from the top tube. The seat stay can thus oscillate, doubling the vertical flexibility compared to our closest competitor without sacrificing drive efficiency. The result: you can ride harder and longer.
- H2 Offers most road cyclists the best fit, including many of our Pro Team athletes – the right position for power and performancethe right position for power and performance.
- The new handlebar / stem combination of the Madone is completely integrated into the frame and offers the most streamlined profile that has ever been developed.
- The all-new Micro Adjust seat tower is light, stable, super aerodynamic and user-friendly. Even a change in the millimeter range can affect your speed. Choose your fastest and most slippery seat position with the new seat tower.
- To reduce air resistance, increase speed, save weight and optimize the aesthetics of the Madone, the new Direct Mount brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame.
- The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic racing bike are guided through the frame for a clean look and ideal aero performance.
Trek from Waterloo has been developing and manufacturing extremely high-quality bicycles since 1976. It all started in this red shed. By specializing in high-end MTB and racing bikes, they have gathered a lot of know-how over the years, which has led to countless victories for their racing drivers. Be it the dominance of Aaron Gwin and the Athertons on the Trek Session, the victory of Fabian Cancellara on the cobblestones of Paris Roubaix or the world title of Mads Pedersen. Trek riders such as Brandon Semenuk, Brett Rheeder and Emil Johansson also set standards worldwide in the freeride sector. This success is only possible with the best material and that is what Trek offers its athletes.
The Trek bikes we sell differ only slightly from what the professionals ride. Whether Slash, Remedy, Domane, Emonda or Powerfly, every bike has a lot of technology in it that has proven itself in competition and now helps the recreational rider to push his own limits or simply more relaxed, more comfortable or more fun on the bike to sit.
With Trek Project One, you can come up with paintwork that you never dared dream of. There is nothing that is not there. You need help with your dream bike, we will help you put together your Project One bike, ideally contact us by email.