GIANT Pinner Elite Flat Pedal black
• Color options for optimal color matching to the bike
• Large, concave footprint of 112 mm x 105 mm
• Extremely flat design (pedal center 16 mm, outside 17.1 mm)
• 9 interchangeable and adjustable pins on each side for optimal grip on the pedal
• Pedal body made of nylon ensures low weight
• CNC milled steel axle ensures stability even with heavy drivers
• High quality sealed bearings for long durability even in bad weather
Giant was founded in 1972 with a mission: to create better bikes and improve the cycling experience. From the very start, innovation and manufacturing expertise set us apart.
It began with our lightweight chromoly frames. Giant's ability to produce high-quality bikes at an affordable price allowed more riders to experience cycling in a whole new way. Since then, Giant has pioneered advancements in both aluminium and composite engineering. We introduced the first affordable carbon fibre bike, the Cadex 980 C, and revolutionised high-performance road bikes with our Compact Road Design. In mountain biking, Giant's Maestro Suspension established a new level of performance for off-road riding and racing.
Giant bikes win world championships. They win design awards, too. But most importantly, they win the hearts of riders who choose to make cycling a part of their lives. We support that choice. We think it makes the world a better place.
Giant aims to be a trusted friend on every road, path and trail that unfolds before you. We're proud to be part of your cycling adventures.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.