GIANT ROMERO SL SADDLE
The Giant Romero SL saddle is a high performance saddle specifically designed for trail and enduro riding. Featuring a flexible chassis design with a nylon/glass fibre composite base to provide increased flexibility, as well as Side-Flex technology for inner leg comfort, the Romero SL also features all-new built-in Particle Flow padding to enhance shock absorption but retain flexibility in the base.
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh
- Nylon/glass fibre composite base offers maximum flexibility when pedaling or moving forward to attack steep climbs
- Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle
- Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle
- Giant Rebound premium saddle padding gives ultimate comfort and shock absorption while contributing to overall weight savings
- Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs
- Lightweight, strong SST rails offer enhanced durability
Rail Material: SST
Rail Size: 7mm
Shell: Nylon/Glass Fiber Composite
Padding: Rebound + Built-In Particle
Stack Height: 44mm
Giant was founded in 1972 with a mission: to create better bikes and improve the cycling experience. From the very start, innovation and manufacturing expertise set us apart.
It began with our lightweight chromoly frames. Giant's ability to produce high-quality bikes at an affordable price allowed more riders to experience cycling in a whole new way. Since then, Giant has pioneered advancements in both aluminium and composite engineering. We introduced the first affordable carbon fibre bike, the Cadex 980 C, and revolutionised high-performance road bikes with our Compact Road Design. In mountain biking, Giant's Maestro Suspension established a new level of performance for off-road riding and racing.
Giant bikes win world championships. They win design awards, too. But most importantly, they win the hearts of riders who choose to make cycling a part of their lives. We support that choice. We think it makes the world a better place.
Giant aims to be a trusted friend on every road, path and trail that unfolds before you. We're proud to be part of your cycling adventures.
RIDE LIFE. RIDE GIANT.