Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 electrical kit - internal - 3-port - short with Giant PowerPro Powermeter 50/34
No more loose or sticky shift cables. Change gears with the "klick" of a button. A nice comfort on long distance ride.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050 STI: Mechnical Brake - DUAL CONTROL LEVER - 2x11-speed. The SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8050 DI2 DUAL CONTROL LEVERS blend SHIMANO's category-leading brakes and Di2 electronic shifting. They feature an updated button feel and layout ensuring quick, precise shifting even while wearing thick gloves. The new levers also feature a greater range of reach adjust and a programmable ST button switch stop the hood.
- Giant PowerPro Powermeter based on Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 crankset 50/34: SHIMANO ULTEGRA - HOLLOWTECH II - Road Crankset - 2x11-speed. The all-new SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 series crank features lightweight crankarms, a hollow outer chainring, and a wider gear pitch for increased clearance on modern road frames. Further information regarding the powermeter here: Giant PowerPro Powermeter
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050 front derailleur - braze on: SHIMANO ULTEGRA - DI2 - Front Derailleur - Road - 2x11-speed. The SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8050 DI2 front derailleur delivers quick and smooth front shifting even under high pedaling torque. It has programmed chain guide trim settings and can be used in full or semi SHIMANO SYNCHRONIZED SHIFT modes.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050-SS rear derailleur - short: SHIMANO ULTEGRA - DI2 Rear Derailleur - Short Cage - SHIMANO SHADOW RD - 11-speed. Updated with a SHIMANO SHADOW RD design, the SHIMANO ULTEGRA 8000 rear derailleur offers a sleek appearance and optimized shifting performance. The RD-8050 Di2 versions offer the digital precision of SHIMANO electronic shifting and synchronized shifting.
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 cassette 11-28: SHIMANO ULTEGRA - 11-Speed - HG-EV - Road Cassette Sprocket: System engineered for use with the SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 groupset, the R8000 cassette is available in a wide range of road and mixed surface ratios. It is compatible with HG-EV and HG-X11 chains.
- Shimano CN-HG601-11 chain 116 links - 11-Speed - Super Narrow - HYPERGLIDE - SIL-TEC - E-BIKE Chain. This Super Narrow HG-X11 directional chain offers precise shifting and improved durability thanks to SHIMANO's SIL-TEC treatment on the inner plate surfaces.
- Shimano SM-EW90-A junction with 3 ports: SHIMANO - Junction A - E-TUBE - Under Stem Mount - 3-Port. SHIMANO's SM-EW90-A 3-port Junction A mounts neatly to the bike stem and connects with E-TUBE wires from DI2 shifters and the downtube junction wire. The SM-EW90 junction box features an integrated battery level indicator, charging port, and gear index setup switch.
- Shimano SM-JC41 cable port for Di2 - internal: SHIMANO - Junction B - E-TUBE - Internal DI2 Wire Routing - 4-Port. For internal DI2 wire routing, SHIMANO's SM-JC41 Junction B is the central connector for DI2 systems. Wires from the front and rear derailleurs, cockpit area, and battery all plug into the 4-port SM-JC41 junction, which is housed inside the bike frame.
- Shimano Di2 SM-BCR2 USB-charger for BT-DN110: SHIMANO - Battery Charger - PC Linkage Device. For the charging on internal SHIMANO DI2 batteries (BT-DN110), the SM-BCR2 also serves as a PC linkage device for E-TUBE PROJECT firmware updates and settings.
- Shimano Di2 BT-DN110 Battery
- Shimano EW-SD50 cables für Di2: E-TUBE Electric Wire. The SD50 E-TUBE wire transmits interactive signals and provides power to E-TUBE DI2 drivetrains. With a compact, waterproof connector, it can be easily routed internally in handlebars and frames thanks to its "plug & gap" connection.
The brake levers work with most dual-pivot, direct-mount, mini-v and cantilever brakes for road, cyclocross, aero TT bikes.
The use of mechanical disc brakes is possible.
The parts come in neutral packaging and are disassembled from new bikes .
People know the joy of meeting someone to communicate with each other.
That's simply because all people have nature in themselves.
And tools are largely connected with the joy of people.
We at Shimano have been providing attractive products with a focus on cycling and fishing, the most popular outdoor sports.
Wind touching the skin, sunlight streaming through the trees and wave patterns covering the water excite the hearts of people.
We are aiming to become a company to create excitements among people.
We will continue to support people to realize their dreams to create new lifestyles to bring them closer to nature and share the joy of life with each other.
About the headquarters: SHIMANO INC.
Shimano Iron Works, the predecessor of Shimano Inc., was founded in 1921 by Shozaburo Shimano in Sakai City, Osaka Japan. The first production was the single freewheel bicycle, which required the greatest technical skill to produce. In 1951 the company name changed to Shimano Industrial Co., LTD.
We founded Shimano American Corporation (now Shimano North America Holding, Inc.) as our first overseas sales office in 1965, while on the other hand Shimano Singapore Pte. Ltd. as the first overseas manufacturing facility in 1973. In 1991 the company name was changed to Shimano Inc. We have currently expanded our networks around the world to include consolidated subsidiaries.
Since Shimanin's founding, the headquarters have remained in Sakai, the birthplace of Shimano. Shimano Inc. is headquartered and has a wide range of functions including planning, development, design, manufacturing and various other support functions for the supply of bicycle components, fishing tackle and rowing gear.
For us, cycling means life and experience. Cycling moves you forward - physically, mentally and spiritually. It can make a lousy day better and a great day unforgettable.
SHIMANO is convinced that every cyclist - professional or commuter, randonneur or racer, elite or enthusiast, on tar roads or trails - deserves perfectly functioning equipment.