NoTubes Grail ZTR with Stan's 3.30 QR hub
Go anywhere with versatile, durable disc brake Grail wheels tested extensively by our cyclocross and pro road teams. Their 24.5mm wide design allows your tires to expand to their full volume for drastically reduced rolling resistance and provide more control. Bead Socket Technology means you get ideal tubeless performance and puts the Grail in a class of its own for adventure, gravel and road riding.
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road
- BST-R Tubeless Technology for road 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure tubeless cyclocross tires
- 32 Sapim spokes
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster roll
- Compatible with standard clincher tires when used with tubes
- Disc brake only
- for QR
- Weight: 794 g incl. tubelessrimtape
Comes with mounted yellow rim tape.